Our services are set up very differently than what you have likely experienced in the financial industry. While anyone can claim to be an “advisor” or “financial planner,” the truth is very few can state all of the following, which makes Cade Financial Services extremely unique:
• As a truly Independent Advisor, and as the owner of the practice, I work only for my clients.
• What size company do you prefer to work with? A large company is seemingly always focused on bringing in more and more clients. There, you may work with one advisor one day, and a different advisor or their assistant the next. That advisor's loyalty will always be to the company that signs his or her paycheck - not to you. Or do you prefer a one-on-one relationship, where you will always work with the same advisor who maintains a small client base in order to provide great service, is loyal to you, and whose paycheck you sign?
• As Investment Adviser representatives, we have a clear legal duty to put your best interest first. It’s called a fiduciary duty.
• Aaron is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP). He has met the education, examination, experience, and ethics standards established by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards.
• As we believe in quality over quantity, we are not in the asset gathering business at Cade Financial. By having only a limited number of active corporate retirement plan clients at any one time, we can offer personalized service that cannot be found at large firms that have hundreds of clients and teams of assistants.